Garage Door Maintenance And AdjustmentBack To Our Services
Do you have a garage door? Do you know that there is some maintenance that you can do on the garage door to keep it running good? Our Garage Door Co in Glen Oaks offers a garage door service that is called Garage door maintenance/adjustment. This garage door service should be called a preventative service because that it will do. It will prevent major issues popping up with your garage door. Our garage door company/contractor will come out to your garage and go over every part and make sure that there are no issues. We will also do regularly maintenance lubrication. This is where we will oil parts that need it.
We at our Garage Door Co in Glen Oaks can also take care of your garage door springs. There is:
- Torsion garage door springs- These are for heavy garage doors and come in two sets of two.
- Extension garage door springs- These are for light garage doors and come in one set of two.
- Galvanized garage door springs-These can be torsion or extension and are bonded strong through a metallic reaction combining zinc and iron
These are all risky to replace or install by anyone then a professional garage door contractor. Call us and permit us to install them in a safe manner.
Garage door openers are a life saver. Well at least a back saver. Garage doors can weigh a lot. With an opener you will only have to hit a switch to open or close the garage door. Does you garage door have a belt drive, a screw drive or a chain drive?
- Chain Drive- This is the most common drive. It is quite noisy. But the least expensive.
- Screw Drive- This is the next up. It is a little less noisy and a little more expensive
- Belt Drive- The belt drive is very quiet but is more costly then the other two.
Well we have an opener that will work any of these 3 drives. We carry the best in openers like these: Sears, Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, and Marantec. It is not a good idea to try and replace or install one of these openers on your own because they weigh a lot and are bulky. Call our Garage Door Co in Glen Oaks to install, replace or do garage door troubleshooting for you.
If you have a garage door opener then we recommend that you also have a garage door remote installed. These can be hidden in your vehicle. They come in sizes from small enough to be on your key chain to being big enough to be hand held. You can leave it in your vehicle and open and close the garage door from there. Here are the 4 brands we carry and of course each of these comes in many styles and sizes.
- Genie Intellicode – this remote has rolling code technology for your safety and security. Rolling code technology means that each time you open your door the inner code will automatically change so that it cannot be traced and copied for criminal purposes.
- Liftmaster Security + - this remote also has rolling code technology.
- Clicker – deemed as the one true universal garage door remote.
- Multi Code – this remote allows you to be on a few different frequencies at once.
How long have you had your garage door? Is it looking old? Are there cracks or holes in it? If so then it is time to have a new garage door installed. Our Garage Door Co in Glen Oaks can install or replace a garage door for you with our garage door replacements/installation service. There are a lot of parts that have to be hooked up when installing a garage door so it is always better to have an expert garage door contractor do it for you. Our garage door company has Craftsman garage doors, aluminum garage doors, steel garage doors and wooden garage doors. Each of these has several styles to choose from. We also have a wide choice of glass garage doors. They are coated so that you will have complete privacy. They also are made with a metal alloy frame. Let us not forget that we will also replace garage door windows.
Garage door repairs are a huge part of our garage door services. Our Garage Door Co in Glen Oaks can do any garage door repair no matter how minor or how major it is. If you are having any of these problems then call us today:
- door off track
- broken emergency release
- replace section of garage door
- weather strip
- bottom garage door rubber
Garage door cables & tracks are constructed to last a long time. But like everything else eventually over time parts will wear out and need repairs or replacements. Our Garage Door Co in Glen Oaks provides the cables and tracks. We can also do any repair needed on them. Here are some problems you may be having with your cables & tracks.
- cable snapped
- cable loose
- cable came off the drum
- cable broken
- replace garage track
- repair bent garage door track